TECHNNOLOGY HELPS MOBILIZATION
Revolutionizing very early mobilization with a patient-orientated approach: VEMO SYSTEM®
According to recent studies, manual early mobilization can lead to an accelerated recovery process and contribute to regain independence
Our solution – the VEMO SYSTEM® - supplements manual therapy with an assistive robotic-system, supporting nurses and therapists in the mobilization of their patients.
- Patients experience individual support already during a very early stage of their recovery process.
- Facilitation of mobilization due to the combination of verticalization and movement.
- Mobilization is performed directly in patient's ICU bed. Dangerous transfers of patients onto separate therapy devices are avoided.
- Due to the individually adapted robotic support, your patients can perform familiar movement patterns in an almost upright position
- On top of that the VEMO SYSTEM® offers numerous benefits for ICU teams, which simplify the everyday life in clinics and result in a higher focus on the patient himself.
VEMO SYSTEM® IN CLINICS
THE VEMO SYSTEM® IN ACTION
The VEMO SYSTEM® is a useful addition to our rehabilitation team for the mobilization of post COVID-19 patients. Due to the adaption of the training parameters it seems to expose an ideal load on the patient and results in a positive influence on the ventilation of the lung, the cardiovascular-, digestive and the senso-motoric system.
Medical Director, Tirol-Kliniken GmbH, LKH Hochzirl-Natters, Zirl
Our experience has proven that Very Early Mobilization is instrumental for faster recovery of patients. With the VEMO SYSTEM® coming up, we will be able to treat our ventilated patients more often, in a very secure environment, with lower physical strain on our nurses and therapists. The idea of transforming the patient bed into a therapy device will allow us to implement early mobilization even more efficiently in our ICU.
Neurologist, Head of the Acute Neurorééducation Unit Neurology Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Lausanne University Hospital – Lausanne, Switzerland
WHAT WE DO
Robotics for the medical future
The goal of Reactive Robotics is, to set the new gold standard of early mobilization of critically ill patients.
By providing robotic assistance systems
- We assist nurses and therapists in taking care of their patients
- We facilitate mobilization of critically ill patients
- We make care patient-centered by allowing robotics to work hand-in-hand with nurses and therapists
- We improve economic efficiency in the health care system
Our clients are hospitals that want to provide their patients with the best possible care during their path towards recovery while supporting their clinical staff with the best available technology.
© Schön Kliniken Bad Aibling, used with permission
The importance of early mobilization
Scientific studies show:
ICU patients, which are mobilized at an early stage, recover faster than patients, which do not receive this very early mobilization therapy.
With early mobilization:
- Secondary complications can be prevented
- Vigilance criteria can be improved
4. Clusterkonferenz „Zukunft der Pflege“ 16. and 17. September 2021
Intelligent, assistive robotics for early mobilization of critically ill intensive care patients convinces investors. Fighting the shortage of nurses...
Please feel free to contact us with any inquiry you might have.
Business plan, executive summary and pitch deck containing the current time plan, investment strategy, intellectual property and business case are available on request.